We Are Hiring!
We are a creative agency that works with clients such as hospitality, outdoor recreation, tourism, and craft breweries. While we work hard for our clients in our office or theirs, in conference rooms, and in meetings, some of our best creative work happens in the fresh mountain air.
The Colvita team is energetic; you will get a kick-ass team. We stray away from getting locked into a box and doing the obvious. Instead, we figure out what is right for our client’s brands. We don’t simply hand over a formulated marketing plan that you would get from a traditional agency. Our clients receive a detailed data-driven strategy that addresses their distinctive goals.
Our clients know their businesses best. We know how to quickly get to the heart of their brand’s truth and bring it forward. People need to know “the why” they do what they do; we help them make that reason come alive. This distinctive business philosophy has been the cornerstone to many successful campaigns. Our clients see it work on their bottom line.
We are proud to say: We like our clients. And they like us too.
We are looking to grow our Awesome Human Team and bring on a Brand Director.
Embodying each of the core competencies that make Colvita Creative an agency of awesome humans, doing award worthy work for clients, the Account Service Department at Colvita Creative are client-facing personnel who are responsible for the brand strategy for our clients, are highly organized and prompt communication about and coordination of activities pertaining to integrated marketing communications, including digital marketing, content development, and overall integrated campaigns. The Account Team shares responsibility with the rest of the team for the maintenance of positive client relationships, brand management, fiscal responsibility, and business development. The Account Department oversees client strategy by monitoring market trends and oversees marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for clients products or services.
We believe there is no better time than now for a different approach to do business, to not be afraid to say no, and to commit to bold creativity. Every day, we work to shape new ways of thinking and collaborating with our clients, committed to keeping room for life to do what it does best – create the unexpected.
The Project Coordinator (PC) collaborates with the Account Service Team and the agency partners on the development and execution of all creative campaigns and individual client projects, whether assigned by client and/or other agency partners. The ideal PC must thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment, have exceptional organizational skills, have a proactive attitude, excellent people skills, and a sincere interest in the client(s) business. The PC is primarily responsible for ensuring that the agency output meets the agency and client objectives, meets client deadlines,achieves the agency standard of quality, and models and acts in accordance with Agency Creatives.
The PC is in the account services department of a marketing agency. Agency Project Coordinators provide administrative and customer service support to account executives, media planners and client services managers. They assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for the agency’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The Project Coordinator provides direct support to the Junior Account Executive and is a support contact to customers and vendors for the business. They work closely with internal marketing teams to assist in meeting client objectives in advertising and marketing campaigns. They are usually responsible for monitoring budgets. The Project Coordinator is integral to the success of the company in the role of maintaining excellent client relations.
- Prepares account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Takes notes during every client meeting, recaps to appropriate people and updates tasks in Asana.
- Documents discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviews vendor quotes.
- Verifies creative production specs.
- Creates and/or provides feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fields and processes internal information requests.
- Writes and content creation for client deliverables such as e-newsletters, social media, blogs, website content.
- Keeping project coordination up to date in our production systems.
- Assists with mailings.
- Maintains current work-in-progress records and archives past project information as appropriate.
- Helps manage client social media accounts, following the set content strategy, client approvals, scheduling and posting.
- Helps with client email-marketing: updating, distribution plan and scheduling.
- Save all client assets in appropriate folders and manage placement with Project Manager.
- Assists with billings, and client budgets.
- Pulls together client presentations and decks.
- Assists with business development and outreach.
- Assist the owner of the company with admin tasks that may include items such as: mailing client gifts, updating timesheets, sending proposals, planning staff parties, helping with office management and ordering supplies and swag.
How you’ll grow
At Colvita, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Department: Account Services
Authority: Owner & Account Executive
Core Team: Creative Director: Creative Strategy Development
Media Manager: Media Plan Development
Web Developer: Website Development
Production Coordinator: Estimating, Schedules, Vendor relations
Asst. Account Executive: Support Services
Finance Manager: Billing, Administrative
Intern > Project Coordinator > Account Executive > Account Manager > Account Director > VP of Account Services